on Saturday, November 12th, 2011
for a Day of Learning!
Are You GaGa for Google?
· 9:00-9:30 AM Eastern Time, USA
· Watch a brief "Day of Learning" Orientation and learn some new, fun, and educational ways to take full advantage of Google applications.
Flipping Your Classroom: It's Easy with Khan Academy
· 10:00-10:30 AM Eastern Time, USA
· Do you wish you had more time for hands-on work, collaborative projects, or labs during class? Learn how to do all of that and more by flipping your classroom.
Social Networking with Students and Parents: It's Safer Than You Think
· 11:00-11:30 AM Eastern Time, USA
· Learn a number of reasons why you should create a social network
· site for school or classroom use, and look at an example of a safe social networking site.
Stories on the Go: Digital Storytelling with Mobile Devices
· 1:00-1:30 PM Eastern Time, USA
· Discover some free and very inexpensive applications that help learners showcase their learning by creating digital stories.
20 Web Tools in 20 Minutes: Revitalize Lesson Plans and Motivate Students
· 2:00-2:30 PM Eastern Time, USA
· Whether you are looking for some ideas to help you present material to your students or for kids to demonstrate understanding of content, this webinar will provide you a variety of intriguing technologies.
Creating Global Citizens with Meaningful Blogging
· 3:00-3:30 PM Eastern Time, USA
· Do you want your students to be global citizens who are connected with other children around the world? If so, then student blogging is for you!
Students Write More; You Grade Less!
· 4:00-4:30 PM Eastern Time, USA
· Learn how to use online discussions and group collaboration to support a variety of writing assignments and spend a fraction of the time grading.